GENERAL DATA PROTECTION (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
1 - What are personal data
Personal data is an information that identifies a physical person or can identify it. An individual can be identified directly or indirectly, by name, surname, address, telephone number, email, document number, online ID or one or more specific factors of the natural person.
The data rendered anonymous or in an aggregate way are not considered personal data because in this way the identification of the physical person even if they are combined with other information is impossible.
2 -When and what personal data are collected by Motorcycle-Rides.com
We collect personal data conferred directly and explicitly by the user:
- when registering and the account is created, they are automatically collected by means of a web data form such as: first name, last name, telephone number, email address, country, town, IP;
- when the user updates, integrates his account (with address, etc);
- when the user contacts Motorcycle-Rides.com in another ways, such as:
--- by email;
--- or by contact form: first name, last name, telephone, email, IP are treated. The user is free not to enter his personal data, in that case he will not be able to open an account and will not have access to some of our services.
- The user is responsible for the personal data of third parties obtained and introduced on our site and warrants that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, relieving the Controller from any legal responsibility or towards third parties.
3 - Why we collect personal data and for what purpose
Legal basis of processing:
Motorcycle-Rides.com collects the user's personal data strictly necessary in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- registration of the user to the site, to manage his account, allowing him to access some of our services;
- for any communication with the user;
- management of contacts and possible messages,
- to fulfill the legal and / or administrative obligations to which the Data Controller is subject;
- for security reasons, to prevent illegal behavior, to protect against spamming
To manage personal data we also base our legitimate business interest in providing our services, preventing fraud in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, exercising control for site security and improving our services.
4 - Does Motorcycle-Rides.com share user data with third parties?
We do not share the user's data with anyone except when this is required for administrative compliance according to the laws in force or by the legal authorities.
5 - Access, rectification and deletion of User personal data
User can view, check and modify most of his personal data. In case of changes or errors the user is asked to update his data.
User can also request a copy of his personal data in our possession free of charge for the first time. (or print himself his data page in his User Account)
In some situations, the user may also request the transmission of his personal data to third parties.
On request by email of the user, we will close his account (if this has no legal or administrative impediments, ect) as soon as possible, usually within 3-7 days, but not later than 30 days and we will remove the Users personal data, in accordance the current legislation.
(Legal references: When we use personal data on the basis of consent, you have the right to revoke such consent at any time. Furthermore, in case of processing personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest or a public interest, you have the right to object at any time to the use of your personal data.
6 - How Motorcycle-Rides.com manages the personal data of minors
The services offered by Motorcycle-Rides.com are intended for people over the age of 18 only. If we become aware of the processing of data of persons under the age of 18 without the valid consent of a relative or legal guardian, we reserve the right to delete such data.
7 - How long Motorcycle-Rides.com can store User personal data
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected or for as long as necessary to allow the user to use our services, and to us to provide Users with them, in addition to comply with the administrative and tax laws in force if required, to resolve any legal disputes and if necessary, to prevent and detect illegal activities.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may retain the personal data for a longer time until such consent is revoked, indicating that the user at any time can exercise his right to request cancellation of his personal data.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
8 - Which security procedures does Motorcycle-Rides.com use to store Users personal data
Motorcycle-Rides.com keeps Users data correctly and lawfully, respecting confidentiality, and, using the necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or unauthorized destruction of data. The data processing of the user is carried out through modern IT and telematic tools, hadrware and updated software. For data transmission we use the SSL secure protocol (a system for encrypting the connection between the user and the server). In addition, beyond to the owner, if necessary, only authorized IT personnel or third party technical service providers can access the data and only with the obligation of confidentiality.
9 - Location of data processing
10 - Data controller
The data controller in accordance with applicable laws is the site administrator, Mr.Nick M. Vezzetti, who can be contacted via email, see at the bottom of the page.
12 - Summary:
According to the Regulation GDPR - (European Union Area) 2016/679 users can exercise wider and certain rights concerning his own personal data towards the Data Controller.
The user can contact any time the Data Controller in order to understand which rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The user can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of personal data. User can object to the processing of his data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent.
- access his data. The user has the right to obtain information on his personal data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing, and also to receive a copy of his data processed
- verify and request correction. The user can verify the correctness of his data and request for update or correction.
- obtain data processing limitation. When certain conditions occur, the user can request the limitation of the processing of his data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of his personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user can request the cancellation of their data by the Data Controller
- receive his data or transfer them to another Data Controller. The user has the right to receive his data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance
This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user's consent, on a contract of which the user is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The user can send a complaint to the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
How can user exercise his rights
To exercise his rights, the user can send a request to the contact details of the Data Controller, see below in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and should be processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.
Last up: May 20, 2020
This page is linked from the bottom of every page of our site www.motorcycle-rides.com
Motorcycle-Rides.com, Copyright © 2020 - 2021 All rights reserved